The best Black Friday mattress deals are live and if you’ve been saving up to make that big-ticket purchase, the sale season is the perfect time to tackle it for a lot less. To help you cut through the noise, we’ve scoped out the best and biggest discounts to help you find the most affordable mattress that will elevate the quality of your sleep tenfold.
Some of our favourite online furniture stores are hosting sales that are stocked full of quality mattress deals, including everything from memory foam, pocket sprung, and hybrid mattresses for a fraction of their retail price.
So, whether you’ve been eyeing up a new hybrid mattress or a supportive memory foam option, it pays to invest in these high ticket items during the sale season. A new mattress, after all, can improve your wellness endlessly (and since a good kip is paramount for improved mental health, you shouldn’t snooze on saving a bit of money).
With that being said, we’ve gathered everything you need to know to ensure you make an informed purchase that you won’t regret. Here’s everything you need to know about 2023’s newest set of mattress bargains—and don’t forget to check back for more—we’ll be refreshing our guide with the latest deals as soon as they drop.
SKIP TO: Our top picks | What are the best Black Friday mattress deals? | When is Black Friday 2023 in the UK? | Are there any mattress deals available now? | What do I need to do before buying a mattress this Black Friday? | What are the best mattress brands?
The best Black Friday mattress deals November 2023 – our top picks:
- Best overall: THE SIMBA Hybrid® Mattress, WAS £799 NOW £439.45, Simba
- Best for couples: REM-Fit® 400 Hybrid Mattress, WAS £1,039 NOW £415.60, REM-Fit
- Best Emma mattress: Emma Original Mattress, WAS £311 NOW £248.80, Emma
- Best for hot sleepers: Memory Foam 2,000 Pocket Sprung Hybrid Mattress, WAS £399 NOW £329, Dusk
- Best for back sleepers: THE SIMBA Hybrid® Pro Mattress, WAS £1,159 NOW £637.45, Simba
What are the best Black Friday mattress deals?
When is Black Friday 2023 in the UK?
Black Friday traditionally falls on the day after Thanksgiving, the American holiday that is celebrated on the last Thursday in November each year. This year’s Black Friday sale falls on Friday 24 November and discounts are expected to continue through to Monday 27 November, also known as Cyber Monday.
Are there any Black Friday mattress sales available now?
Yes! The Black Friday mattress deals are in full swing! We’ve found mattress offers from brand’s like Simba, Emma, Nectar, REM-fit, Dusk, and OTTY already but make sure you bookmark this page as we’ll be updating our guide throughout the entire Cyber Weekend with the most up to date deals.
What do I need to do before buying a mattress this Black Friday?
- Assess what type of sleeper you are – front, side or back (or a combination). To do this, make note of what position you fall asleep in, and what position you wake up in.
- Make sure you know your bed’s measurements and size; often people who think they have a double bed actually have a small double, so it’s worth checking to be sure.
- Check for sleep trials if you’ve never tried the mattress you think you’d like to purchase – e.g. hybrid, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress. This will keep you covered should you not get on with it.
- Find out what firmness your current mattress is and decide whether you want to level up – i.e. go firmer – or soften up with your new mattress purchase.
What are the best mattress brands?
When it comes to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday mattress sales, knowing which brands will throw in the best sheet sets and free pillows with your purchase, which ones are going to offer the best sale prices and which ones have the best overall Black Friday deals on actually high-quality mattresses is key. Here’s our verdict on the matter…